Greg Dwyer On Radio: Imposter Syndrome With Maureen Zappala
Greg Dwyer Radio: Imposter Syndrome with Maureen Zappala
I help people defeat the Impostor Syndrome, a unique self-doubt that plagues smart, skilled and successful people, causing them to disbelieve they are smart, skilled and successful, and making them feel like professional frauds.
- I work with STEM organizations to guide them in understanding impostor syndrome, working to elevate the confidence of their employees.
- I work with corporate women's groups to challenge them to knock out self-doubt, embrace their greatness, and live with bold professional enthusiasm.
- I coach presenters to be more personable, memorable and capable, thereby helping to eliminate every boring presentation on the planet.
- Keynote Speeches
- Conference break-out sessions
- Webinars and in-house training programs
- One-on-one coaching (presentation skills)
If you want an energizing, entertaining and interesting speaker who will create an outstanding experience for your group, conta
This is the quick link to share with others:
#Greg Dwyer # Diamond Mind