Greg Dwyer On Radio: Imposter Syndrome With Maureen Zappala
Greg Dwyer Radio: Imposter Syndrome with Maureen Zappala
I help people defeat the Impostor Syndrome, a unique self-doubt that plagues smart, skilled and successful people, causing them to disbelieve they are smart, skilled and successful, and making them feel like professional frauds.
- I work with STEM organizations to guide them in understanding impostor syndrome, working to elevate the confidence of their employees.
- I work with corporate women’s groups to challenge them to knock out self-doubt, embrace their greatness, and live with bold professional enthusiasm.
- I coach presenters to be more personable, memorable and capable, thereby helping to eliminate every boring presentation on the planet.
I do this through:
- Keynote Speeches
- Conference break-out sessions
- Webinars and in-house training programs
- One-on-one coaching (presentation skills)
I've spoken for dozens of organizations, including Swagelok, Michigan Information Systems Associaton, CodeMash, Diebold, Iscar Metals, Professional Convention Management Association, and Agile & Beyond conference. Audience members love the stories and humor, but they especially love the light-bulb moments they have. One person said (about my strategies), "This is a game changer for me "
If you want an energizing, entertaining and interesting speaker who will create an outstanding experience for your group, contact me.
This is the quick link to share with others:
#Greg Dwyer # Diamond Mind